Portuguese translation of 'nailfile'
lixa de unhas
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'nailfile'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
She had picked up the nailfile and was scraping on her wretched Game of Two Halves again.LOSING IT (2002)
Trends of 'nailfile'
Used Rarely. nailfile is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'nailfile' in Other Languages
British English: nailfile /ˈneɪlˌfaɪl/ NOUN
A nailfile is a small strip of rough metal or card that you rub across the ends of your nails to shorten them or shape them.
- American English: nailfile
- Arabic: مِبْرَدُ الْأَظَافِرِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lixa de unhas
- Chinese: 指甲锉
- Croatian: turpija za nokte
- Czech: pilníček na nehty
- Danish: neglefil
- Dutch: nagelvijl
- European Spanish: lima de uñas
- Finnish: kynsiviila
- French: lime à ongles
- German: Nagelfeile
- Greek: λίμα νυχιών
- Italian: lima per unghie
- Japanese: 爪やすり
- Korean: 손톱 다듬는 줄
- Norwegian: neglefil
- Polish: pilnik do paznokci
- European Portuguese: lima de unhas
- Romanian: pilă de unghii
- Russian: пилка для ногтей
- Spanish: lima de uñas
- Swedish: nagelfil
- Thai: ตะไบขัดเล็บ
- Turkish: tırnak törpüsü
- Ukrainian: пилочка для нігтів
- Vietnamese: cái giũa móng tay
Translation of nailfile from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary