Portuguese translation of 'one-off '
exemplar m único
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Video: pronunciation of 'one-off '
Example Sentences Including 'one-off '
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It was a one-off that could not be multiplied or repeated, but it pointed the way forward.THE RHYTHM SECTION (2003)
A one-off opening night, a showing, an exhibition, an extravaganza -- call it what you will.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
Far from the one-off we were hoping for, he's turned at a stroke into an habitual offender.PRETTY MAIDS ALL IN A ROW (2003)
Nor is there any guarantee that what Bessie's put us through in her childhood will be her one-off contribution to what we're discussing.OUT OF THE ASHES (2003)
'one-off ' in Other Languages
British English: one-off /ˈwʌnɒf/ NOUN
A one-off is something that is made or happens only once.
These paintings are one-offs.
- American English: one-off
- Arabic: مَرَةٌ وَاحِدَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: exemplar único
- Chinese: 一次性事物
- Croatian: jedini primjerak
- Czech: jednorázová akce
- Danish: engangsforteelse
- Dutch: iets eenmaligs
- European Spanish: único excepcional
- Finnish: ainutkertainen tapaus
- French: cas unique
- German: einmalig
- Greek: μοναδικό
- Italian: esemplare unico
- Japanese: 一回限りのこと
- Korean: 1회성의 것
- Norwegian: engangstilfelle
- Polish: wyjątek
- European Portuguese: exemplar único
- Romanian: unicat
- Russian: разовое событие
- Spanish: único algo que se realiza una sola vez
- Swedish: engångsföreteelse
- Thai: สิ่งที่เกิดขึ้นหรือทำขึ้นเพียงครั้งเดียว
- Turkish: bir seferlik
- Ukrainian: одноразовий
- Vietnamese: việc chỉ xảy ra một lần
Nearby words of 'one-off'
Translation of one-off from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary