Portuguese translation of 'operating system'
(computing) sistema m operacional
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'operating system'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
She went to the network bench, where the operating system - which she had helped tweak - was controlled.DALE BROWN'S DREAMLAND (5) STRIKE ZONE (2004)
Trends of 'operating system'
Used Occasionally. operating system is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'operating system' in Other Languages
British English: operating system NOUN
The operating system of a computer is its most basic program, which it needs in order to function and run other programs.
- American English: operating system
- Brazilian Portuguese: sistema operacional
- Chinese: 操作系统
- European Spanish: sistema operativo
- French: système d'exploitation
- German: Betriebssystem
- Italian: sistema operativo
- Japanese: オペレーティング・システム
- Korean: > 운영 체제컴퓨터
- European Portuguese: sistema operacional
- Spanish: sistema operativo
Translation of operating system from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary