Portuguese translation of organized crime
organized crime [ˈɔːɡənaɪzd-]
crime m organizado
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'organized crime'
Because I'm going to tell the prosecutor we've got you on our books as someone with links to organized crime.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
If they're not, they are bought for child prostitution, organized crime , helping to run the drugs rackets.The Touch of Innocents
-- have informed on your organized crime syndicates in return for immunity.Field of Blood
Trends of 'organized crime'
View usage over:
'organized crime' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: crime organizado
- Chinese: 组织犯罪
- European Spanish: crimen organizado
- French: crime organisé
- German: organisiertes Verbrechen
- Italian: criminalità organizzata
- Japanese: 組織犯罪
- Korean: 조직 범죄
- Portuguese: crime organizado
- Spanish: crimen organizado
Translation of organized crime from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary