Portuguese translation of outgrow
outgrow [autˈɡrəu] irregular
Word forms: grow
he has outgrown his clothes a roupa ficou pequena para ele
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'outgrow'
Also, Jenny, if you got attached to a man now, you could easily outgrow him.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
To my fury I realized I was blushing; this unfortunate adolescent handicap is one which I have never quite managed to outgrow.Ultimate Prizes
Trends of 'outgrow'
View usage over:
'outgrow' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: crescer
- Chinese: 长大而穿不下 > 衣服
- European Spanish: quedarle pequeño a alguien
- French: devenir trop grand pour devenir trop grande pour
- German: herauswachsen aus
- Italian: diventare troppo grande per
- Japanese: 大きくなって着られなくなる
- Korean: 자라서 ∼을 못 입게 되다
- Portuguese: crescer
- Spanish: quedarle pequeño a alguien
Translation of outgrow from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary