Portuguese translation of outwit
passar a perna em
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'outwit'
And she certainly needed to keep her mind clear if she was going to outwit the psychiatrist seated opposite her.A Dead Liberty
This time there'll be a hidey-hole designed to outwit any archdeacon - try the bedroom.Absolute Truths
I came to dodge the media and end up teaching half the residents how to be tabloid journalists and the other half how to outwit them.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
Trends of 'outwit'
View usage over:
'outwit' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: passar a perna em
- Chinese: 智胜
- European Spanish: ser más listo que
- French: se montrer plus malin que se montrer plus maligne que
- German: überlisten
- Italian: superare in astuzia
- Japanese: 出し抜く
- Korean: ~보다 한 수 앞서다
- Portuguese: passar a perna em
- Spanish: ser más listo que
Translation of outwit from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary