Portuguese translation of overgrown
coberto de vegetação
he's just an overgrown schoolboy (figurative)
ele é apenas um garotão de escola
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'overgrown'
In less than three minutes, Stone had turned down a rutted dirt road, overgrown on either side with dead weeds.Cormorant
There was a considerable Gothic charm, although in places, everything seemed overgrown , the undergrowth rampant.A Season in Hell
The projecting ears were tufted, and the eyebrows bristled with greying unclipped hairs, forming an overgrown ridge above the eyes.Man's Loving Family
Trends of 'overgrown'
View usage over:
'overgrown' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: coberto de vegetação
- Chinese: > 漫生的无人照料而野草
- European Spanish: cubierto de cubierta de
- French: envahi par la végétation envahie par la végétation
- German: überwuchert
- Italian: invaso dalla vegetazione invasa dalla vegetazione
- Japanese: 茂りすぎた
- Korean: > 웃자란작물이
- Portuguese: coberto de vegetação
- Spanish: cubierto de cubierta de
Translation of overgrown from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary