Portuguese translation of 'personal assistant'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'personal assistant'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It charts what happens when an actress hires a pal to work as her personal assistant.The Sun (2014)
Trends of 'personal assistant'
Used Occasionally. personal assistant is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'personal assistant' in Other Languages
British English: personal assistant /ˈpɜːsənəl əˈsɪstənt/ NOUN
A personal assistant is a person who does office work and administrative work for someone. The abbreviation `PA' is also used.
She was a hard-pressed personal assistant to a busy company chairman.
- American English: personal assistant
- Arabic: مُسَاعِدٌ شَخْصِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: assistente pessoal
- Chinese: 私人秘书
- Croatian: osobni pomoćnik
- Czech: osobní tajemník
- Danish: privatsekretær
- Dutch: persoonlijke assistent
- European Spanish: secretario personal
- Finnish: yksityissihteeri
- French: secrétaire de direction
- German: persönlicher Assistent
- Greek: προσωπικός βοηθός
- Italian: segretario personale
- Japanese: 個人秘書
- Korean: 비서
- Norwegian: privatsekretær
- Polish: osobisty sekretarz
- European Portuguese: assistente pessoal
- Romanian: asistent personal
- Russian: личный секретарь
- Spanish: secretario personal
- Swedish: sekreterare
- Thai: ผู้ช่วยส่วนตัว
- Turkish: kişisel asistan
- Ukrainian: особистий помічник
- Vietnamese: trợ lý riêng
Translation of personal assistant from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary