Portuguese translation of 'personal organizer'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'personal organizer'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
There was no sign of a diary, desk calendar or personal organizer in the office.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'personal organizer'
Used Rarely. personal organizer is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'personal organizer' in Other Languages
British English: personal organizer /ˈpɜːsənəl ˈɔːɡənaɪzə/ NOUN
A personal organizer is a book containing personal or business information, which you can add pages to or remove pages from to keep the information up to date. Small computers used in a similar way are also called personal organizers.
- American English: personal organizer
- Arabic: مُنَظِمٌ شَخْصِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: agenda eletrônica
- Chinese: 个人备忘记事本
- Croatian: organizator
- Czech: osobní organizér
- Danish: planlægningskalender
- Dutch: personal organizer
- European Spanish: organizador personal
- Finnish: päivyri
- French: agenda
- German: Terminplaner
- Greek: φορητή ηλεκτρονική ατζέντα
- Italian: agenda elettronica
- Japanese: システム手帳
- Korean: 개인용 일정 수첩
- Norwegian: sjuende sans
- Polish: osobisty organizator
- European Portuguese: agenda eletrónica
- Romanian: agendă personală
- Russian: органайзер
- Spanish: agenda personal
- Swedish: planeringskalender
- Thai: สมุดบันทึกส่วนตัว
- Turkish: kişisel organizatör
- Ukrainian: щоденник
- Vietnamese: sổ nhật ký cá nhân
Translation of personal organizer from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary