Portuguese translation of pleased
pleased to meet you
prazer (em conhecê-lo)
we are pleased to inform you that ...
temos a satisfação de informá-lo de que ...
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'pleased'
Petra headed for the coffee machine, feeling very pleased with herself.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Damin Wolfblade was grinning like a fool, obviously enormously pleased with himself.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Sutherland volunteered to be mother, which she learned later from Wallis meant that he was pleased with her.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'pleased'
View usage over:
'pleased' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَسْرور
- Brazilian Portuguese: satisfeito satisfeita
- Chinese: 高兴的
- Croatian: zadovoljan zadovoljna
- Czech: spokojený
- Danish: tilfreds
- Dutch: tevreden
- European Spanish: contento contenta
- Finnish: mielissään
- French: content
- German: erfreut
- Greek: ικανοποιημένος ικανοποιημένη
- Italian: lieto lieta
- Japanese: 嬉しい
- Korean: 기뻐하는
- Norwegian: fornøyd
- Polish: zadowolony zadowolona
- Portuguese: satisfeito satisfeita
- Romanian: mulțumit mulțumită, mulțumiți, mulțumite
- Russian: довольный довольная
- Spanish: contento contenta
- Swedish: nöjd nöjt
- Thai: พอใจ
- Turkish: memnun
- Ukrainian: задоволений
- Vietnamese: hài lòng
Translation of pleased from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary