Portuguese translation of 'plod'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'plod'
To arrive at their new position, they had to plod for miles through a communication trench.Dreams of Innocence
The car dumped in the pound after Johnson and the local plod and half the kids in Sussex had swanned all over it.Death and Transfiguration
Whatever perils lay ahead, it seemed better to float down the broad tide of Anduin to meet them than to plod forward with bent backs.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
Trends of 'plod'
View usage over:
'plod' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: caminhar pesadamente
- Chinese: 缓慢沉重地走
- European Spanish: caminar con paso pesado
- French: avancer péniblement
- German: trotten
- Italian: camminare a fatica
- Japanese: 重い足取りで歩く
- Korean: 터벅터벅 걷다
- Portuguese: caminhar pesadamente
- Spanish: caminar con paso pesado
Translation of plod from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary