Portuguese translation of 'prime time'
(radio , television)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'prime time'
I had Eamon Fish on the midnight shift, Marty had Six Pissed Students in a Flat on prime time.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
Bank holidays were prime time for pink sugar legs and false teeth and she couldn't herself get away.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
Trends of 'prime time'
View usage over:
'prime time' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: horário nobre
- Chinese: 黄金时段
- European Spanish: horario de máxima audiencia
- French: prime-time
- German: Hauptsendezeit
- Italian: fascia di massimo ascolto
- Japanese: ゴールデンアワー
- Korean: 황금 시간대
- Portuguese: horário nobre
- Spanish: horario de máxima audiencia
Translation of prime time from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary