Portuguese translation of 'public relations'
relações fpl públicas
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'public relations'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Maybe someone up above has finally given the guy a warning... ora lesson in basic public relations.PASSION AND ILLUSION (2002)
She was a business consultant with our largest bank - handled public relations, things like that.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
`I've been a senior partner [only a minor exaggeration] in one of the top public relations firms in London for over ten years.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2002)
Trends of 'public relations'
In Common Usage. public relations is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'public relations' in Other Languages
British English: public relations /ˈpʌblɪk rɪˈleɪʃənz/ NOUN
Public relations are the state of the relationship between an organization and the public.
His behaviour was not good for public relations.
- American English: public relations
- Arabic: عِلاقَاتٌ عَامَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: relações públicas
- Chinese: 公共关系
- Croatian: odnosi s javnošću
- Czech: styk s veřejností
- Danish: reklame
- Dutch: public relations
- European Spanish: relaciones públicas
- Finnish: suhdetoiminta
- French: relations publiques
- German: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
- Greek: δημόσιες σχέσεις
- Italian: relazioni pubbliche
- Japanese: 広報
- Korean: 홍보활동
- Norwegian: PR
- Polish: public relations
- European Portuguese: relações públicas
- Romanian: relații publice
- Russian: связь с общественностью
- Spanish: relaciones públicas
- Swedish: PR
- Thai: ประชาสัมพันธ์
- Turkish: halkla ilişkiler
- Ukrainian: зв'язки з громадськістю
- Vietnamese: quan hệ công chúng
Translation of public relations from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary