Portuguese translation of 'publican'
dono (‑a) de pub
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'publican'
© g-stockstudio, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'publican'
The vicar and the publican both smiled weakly in agreement, but neither of them spoke.Widow's End
The visitor had brought his own alcohol -- which might have been a disappointment to a publican.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
As he happened to be looking in Corbet's direction he saw the publican 's expressive face become tense.Widow's End
Trends of 'publican'
View usage over:
'publican' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَاحِبُ حَانَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: dono de pub dona
- Chinese: 酒吧老板
- Croatian: vlasnik puba
- Czech: hospodský hospodská
- Danish: værthusholder
- Dutch: caféhouder
- European Spanish: dueño de un bar dueña de un bar
- Finnish: pubinpitäjä
- French: propriétaire de pub
- German: Wirt Wirtin
- Greek: ταβερνιάρης ταβερνιάρισσα
- Italian: gestore di pub gestrice di pub
- Japanese: パブの主人
- Korean: 술집 주인
- Norwegian: pubinnehaver
- Polish: właściciel piwiarni właścicielka piwiarni
- Portuguese: dono de pub dona
- Romanian: barman barmani
- Russian: трактирщик
- Spanish: dueño de un bar dueña de un bar
- Swedish: pubinnehavare
- Thai: เจ้าของและผู้จัดการบาร์
- Turkish: bar işletmecisi
- Ukrainian: власник пабу
- Vietnamese: chủ quán rượu
Translation of publican from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary