Portuguese translation of 'racehorse'
cavalo de corridas
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'racehorse'
© Abramova Kseniya, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'racehorse'
This new woman of his was a little like a thoroughbred racehorse.Yellow Bird
He treated my little girl's hamster last year, and he couldn't have gone to more trouble if it'd been a prize racehorse.The Disposal of the Living
`You'll make it, baby," she said, as if urging on a favourite racehorse.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'racehorse'
View usage over:
'racehorse' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حِصَانُ السَّبَاق
- Brazilian Portuguese: cavalo de corrida
- Chinese: 赛马
- Croatian: trkaći konj
- Czech: dostihový kůň
- Danish: væddeløbshest
- Dutch: racepaard
- European Spanish: caballo de carreras
- Finnish: ravihevonen
- French: cheval de course chevaux de course
- German: Rennpferd
- Greek: άλογο ιπποδρομιών
- Italian: cavallo da corsa
- Japanese: 競走馬
- Korean: 경주말
- Norwegian: veddeløpshest
- Polish: koń wyścigowy
- Portuguese: cavalo de corridas
- Romanian: cal de curse cai de curse
- Russian: скаковая лошадь
- Spanish: caballo de carreras
- Swedish: kapplöpningshäst
- Thai: ม้าแข่ง
- Turkish: yarış atı
- Ukrainian: скаковий кінь
- Vietnamese: ngựa đua
Translation of racehorse from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary