Portuguese translation of reminisce
relembrar velhas histórias
to reminisce about sth relembrar algo
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'reminisce'
After a while I slipped into a comfortable silence where I continued to reminisce in the halls of my mind until I reached the present again.THE MANANA MAN (2002)
And the time of day when Mother liked to reminisce , and Nicola adored listening.A Death in the Family
"he asked, since Archie Gillorn was in a mood to reminisce now that their business had been amicably concluded.A Worm of Doubt
Trends of 'reminisce'
View usage over:
'reminisce' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: relembrar velhas histórias
- Chinese: 缅怀往事
- European Spanish: recordar viejos tiempos
- French: raconter ses souvenirs
- German: in Erinnerungen schwelgen
- Italian: lasciarsi andare ai ricordi
- Japanese: 思い出を語る
- Korean: 추억에 잠기다
- Portuguese: relembrar velhas histórias
- Spanish: recordar viejas historias
Translation of reminisce from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary