Portuguese translation of 'ring road '
estrada periférica or perimetral
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'ring road '
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It's not beautiful; too many fine buildings have been demolished to make way for ring roads and shopping centres.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
A union spokesman said: 'We will target motorways and ring roads around large towns across the country.The Sun (2008)
Trends of 'ring road '
Used Occasionally. ring road is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'ring road ' in Other Languages
British English: ring road /rɪŋ rəʊd/ NOUN
A ring road is a road that goes round the edge of a town so that traffic does not have to go through the town centre.
- American English: beltway
- Arabic: طَرِيقٌ دَائِريّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: estrada periférica
- Chinese: 环行路
- Croatian: zaobilaznica
- Czech: okruh silniční
- Danish: ringvej
- Dutch: ringweg
- European Spanish: ronda de circunvalación
- Finnish: kehätie
- French: périphérique
- German: Umgehungsstraße
- Greek: περιφερειακή οδός
- Italian: circonvallazione
- Japanese: 環状道路
- Korean: 환상 도로
- Norwegian: ringvei
- Polish: obwodnica
- European Portuguese: circunvalação
- Romanian: șosea de centură
- Russian: кольцевая автодорога
- Spanish: carretera de circunvalación
- Swedish: ringled
- Thai: ถนนวงแหวน
- Turkish: çevre yolu
- Ukrainian: кільцева дорога
- Vietnamese: đường vành đai
Translation of ring road from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary