Portuguese translation of 'scone'
bolinho de trigo
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'scone'
© Paddington, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'scone'
Bring Mr Stone some orange juice, eggs Benedict and a scone.Cormorant
I sat opposite him, sipping tea and nibbling a scone , pretending to be fascinated, thinking: If only my ex-wife could see me now.A Nasty Dose of Death
I'm going to ---' There was a clatter as Mr D dropped his scone jam side down and Trevor hoovered it up before anyone else could reach it.TICKLED PINK (2002)
Trends of 'scone'
View usage over:
'scone' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: bolinho de trigo
- Chinese: 英式松饼
- European Spanish: bollito de pan ligeramente azucarado que se toma generalmente untado con mantequilla
- French: scone
- German: brötchenartiges Teegebäck
- Italian: focaccina da tè
- Japanese: スコーン
- Korean: 스콘
- Portuguese: bolinho de trigo
- Spanish: bollito de pan ligeramente azucarado que se come generalmente untado con mantequilla
Translation of scone from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary