Portuguese translation of 'self-indulgent'
que se permite excessos
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'self-indulgent'
And had an impartial observer been present they would have had to report that the crying was, mostly, not of the self-indulgent kind.INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)
She doesn't have any interest in politics; she's far too self-indulgent.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Alec turned the pages of the file idly, momentarily self-indulgent , loosing the rein of his imagination.Death and Transfiguration
'self-indulgent' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: que se permite excessos
- Chinese: 自我放纵的
- European Spanish: autoindulgente
- French: qui ne se refuse rien
- German: genießerisch
- Italian: indulgente verso se stesso indulgente verso se stessa
- Japanese: わがままな
- Korean: 제멋대로 구는
- Portuguese: que se permite excessos
- Spanish: autoindulgente
Translation of self-indulgent from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary