Portuguese translation of 'serenade'
fazer serenata para
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'serenade'
Birds sang to mark out their territory, but tonight she'd rather think they sang to serenade.Compulsion
She was herself a serenade , eerie without being a Valkyrie.Somewhere East of Life
Trends of 'serenade'
View usage over:
'serenade' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: fazer serenata para
- Chinese: 对...唱歌
- European Spanish: dar una serenata a
- French: donner la sérénade à
- German: ein Ständchen bringen
- Italian: fare la serenata a
- Japanese: セレナーデを奏でる
- Korean: 세레나데를 부르다
- Portuguese: fazer serenata para
- Spanish: dar una serenata a
Translation of serenade from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary