Portuguese translation of 'shaky'
1 (hand, voice)
4 (person : in shock)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'shaky'
To be doing something she began to sidle towards Deirdre - the slow, shaky steps that were the limit of her capability.Death of a Nymph
The floor was strewn with beaten down straw where many footsteps had trod and Tweed / led the way up a shaky wooden staircase.Cover Story
The shaky truce brought about in Testra was in danger of falling apart.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'shaky'
View usage over:
'shaky' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَقَلْقِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: trêmulo trêmula
- Chinese: 虚弱的
- Croatian: drhtav drhtava
- Czech: roztřesený hlas apod.
- Danish: usikker
- Dutch: beverig
- European Spanish: tembloroso temblorosa
- Finnish: hutera
- French: tremblant
- German: wackelig
- Greek: τρεμουλιαστός τρεμουλιαστή
- Italian: vacillante
- Japanese: よろよろする
- Korean: 떨리는
- Norwegian: oppskaket
- Polish: drżący drżąca
- Portuguese: trémulo trémula
- Romanian: tremurător tremurător, tremurătoare, tremurători, tremurătoare
- Russian: трясущийся трясущаяся
- Spanish: tembloroso temblorosa
- Swedish: skakig skakigt
- Thai: สั่นคลอน
- Turkish: bitkin
- Ukrainian: тремтячий
- Vietnamese: run rẩy
Translation of shaky from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary