Portuguese translation of 'skimmed milk'
leite m desnatado
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'skimmed milk'
© Mega Pixel, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'skimmed milk'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He abandoned the enchiladas, ordered cereal and skimmed milk.THE SERPENT'S MARK (2003)
Me and Joy were sitting in a corner cafe late one winter afternoon drinking tea with skimmed milk.WHITE LIES (2003)
Trends of 'skimmed milk'
Used Rarely. skimmed milk is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'skimmed milk' in Other Languages
British English: skimmed milk /skɪmd mɪlk/ NOUN
Skimmed milk is milk from which the cream has been removed.
- American English: skim milk
- Arabic: حَلِيبٌ مَنْزُوعُ الدَّسَمِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: leite desnatado
- Chinese: 脱脂牛奶
- Croatian: obrano mlijeko
- Czech: odstředěné mléko
- Danish: skummetmælk
- Dutch: magere melk
- European Spanish: leche desnatada
- Finnish: rasvaton maito
- French: lait écrémé
- German: Magermilch
- Greek: αποβουτυρωμένο γάλα
- Italian: latte scremato
- Japanese: 脱脂乳
- Korean: 탈지유
- Norwegian: skummet melk
- Polish: mleko odtłuszczone
- European Portuguese: leite magro
- Romanian: lapte smântânit
- Russian: снятое молоко
- Spanish: leche desnatada
- Swedish: lättmjölk
- Thai: นมที่พร่องมันเนย
- Turkish: yağı alınmış süt
- Ukrainian: знежирене молоко
- Vietnamese: sữa không kem
Translation of skimmed milk from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary