Portuguese translation of 'smoke alarm'
detector m de fumaça
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'smoke alarm'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Smoke alarm detectors and window sensors sounded minutes before the final dramatic descent, pointing to a possible fire on board.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
The electrics were dodgy, smoke alarms disabled and rooms strewn with rubbish.The Sun (2014)
Trends of 'smoke alarm'
Used Rarely. smoke alarm is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'smoke alarm' in Other Languages
British English: smoke alarm /sməʊk əˈlɑːm/ NOUN
A smoke alarm or a smoke detector is a device fixed to the ceiling of a room which makes a loud noise if there is smoke in the air, to warn people.
- American English: smoke detector
- Arabic: إِنْذَارُ الدُّخَان
- Brazilian Portuguese: alarme de incêndio
- Chinese: 烟雾报警器
- Croatian: uzbuna na požar
- Czech: detektor kouře
- Danish: røgalarm
- Dutch: rookmelder
- European Spanish: alarma contra incendios humo
- Finnish: palohälytin
- French: alarme incendie
- German: Rauchmelder
- Greek: συναγερμός ανίχνευσης καπνού
- Italian: allarme antifumo
- Japanese: 煙警報器
- Korean: 화재 경보
- Norwegian: røykvarsler
- Polish: czujnik dymu
- European Portuguese: alarme de incêndio
- Romanian: alarmă de fum
- Russian: дымовая пожарная сигнализация
- Spanish: alarma contra incendios
- Swedish: brandvarnare
- Thai: อุปกรณ์ตรวจจับควัน
- Turkish: duman alarmı
- Ukrainian: пожежна сигналізація
- Vietnamese: thiết bị báo cháy
Translation of smoke alarm from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary