Portuguese translation of 'SOS'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'SOS'
Passing one hand in front of the light at intervals, she gave the SOS signal.The Witch Tree Symbol
His impeccably attired Death walked along the beach, but he whistled an SOS and passed undisturbed.The Open Door
The point is, you sent me an SOS - presumably because you thought I might be of help.Death of a Nymph
Trends of 'SOS'
View usage over:
'SOS' in Other Languages
- Arabic: نِدَاءُ اسْتِغَاثَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: SOS pedido de socorro
- Chinese: 紧急呼救
- Croatian: SOS
- Czech: SOS
- Danish: SOS
- Dutch: SOS
- European Spanish: S.O.S.
- Finnish: SOS
- French: SOS
- German: SOS
- Greek: σήμα κινδύνου
- Italian: SOS
- Japanese: 救難信号
- Korean: SOS
- Norwegian: SOS
- Polish: SOS sygnał
- Portuguese: SOS pedido de socorro
- Romanian: mesaj SOS
- Russian: радиосигнал бедствия (SOS)
- Spanish: S.O.S.
- Swedish: SOS
- Thai: สัญญาณขอความช่วยเหลือ
- Turkish: SOS
- Ukrainian: сигнал про небезпеку
- Vietnamese: tín hiệu cấp cứu SOS
Translation of SOS from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary