Portuguese translation of 'southbound'
em direção ao sul
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'southbound'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
By three o'clock, southbound rush-hour traffic was in full force.BREACH OF DUTY (2003)
Step backwards, and northbound vehicles would mow you down: step forwards, and southbound ones would do it equally well.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
After a mile or so, the road came up alongside the highway, where southbound traffic was on one road and northbound traffic on another.A PLAGUE OF ANGELS (2003)
From there it would be only a few minutes to the exit to the southbound and westbound autoroute system.DOUBLE DECEIT (2003)
Trends of 'southbound'
Used Rarely. southbound is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'southbound' in Other Languages
British English: southbound /ˈsaʊθˌbaʊnd/ ADJECTIVE
Southbound roads or vehicles lead or are travelling towards the south.
...the southbound train from the Scottish Highlands.
- American English: southbound
- Arabic: مُتَجِهٌ لِلْجَنُوب
- Brazilian Portuguese: em direção ao sul
- Chinese: 向南的
- Croatian: koji vodi prema jugu
- Czech: směřující na jih
- Danish: sydgående
- Dutch: in zuidelijke richting
- European Spanish: en dirección sur
- Finnish: etelään menevä
- French: en direction du sud
- German: nach Süden führend
- Greek: προς τα νότια
- Italian: diretto a sud
- Japanese: 南行きの
- Korean: 남쪽으로 가는
- Norwegian: sydgående
- Polish: w kierunku południowym
- European Portuguese: em direção ao sul
- Romanian: care merge către sud
- Russian: направляющийся на юг
- Spanish: en dirección sur
- Swedish: sydgående
- Thai: ที่มุ่งไปทางใต้
- Turkish: güneye giden
- Ukrainian: що прямують на південь
- Vietnamese: đi về phía nam
Translation of southbound from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary