Portuguese translation of 'spoilt'
past tense of verb, past participle
2 (ballot paper)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'spoilt'
To her right was the city, laid out like an intricate papier-mâché model designed for some spoilt child on the whim of his opulent father.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Both Tim and the spoilt little rich boy were practically begging for the chance to be made to look foolish.Yellow Bird
There was one thing which spoilt it: the presence of Desmond Featherstone.The Road to Paradise Island
Trends of 'spoilt'
View usage over:
'spoilt' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُدَلَّل
- Brazilian Portuguese: mimado mimada
- Chinese: 宠坏的
- Croatian: razmažen
- Czech: rozmazlený
- Danish: ødelagt
- Dutch: verwend
- European Spanish: mimado mimada
- Finnish: hemmoteltu
- French: gâté gâtée
- German: verwöhnt
- Greek: καομαθημένος κακομαθημένη
- Italian: viziato viziata
- Japanese: 台無しにされた
- Korean: 버릇 없는
- Norwegian: bortskjemt
- Polish: rozpieszczony rozpieszczona
- Portuguese: mimado mimada
- Romanian: răsfățat răsfățat, răsfățată, răsfățați, răsfățate
- Russian: испорченный испорченная
- Spanish: estropeado estropeada
- Swedish: bortskämd bortskämt
- Thai: ถูกตามใจ
- Turkish: şımartılmış
- Ukrainian: зіпсований
- Vietnamese: hư
Translation of spoilt from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary