Portuguese translation of 'spring-cleaning'
limpeza total, faxina (geral)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'spring-cleaning'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Curtains were drawn back, and the rooms inside were undergoing a spring-cleaning.COFFIN ON THE WATER (2002)
I rate the chances of that as high as coming home to find Richard doing the spring-cleaning.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Trends of 'spring-cleaning'
Used Rarely. spring-cleaning is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'spring-cleaning' in Other Languages
British English: spring-cleaning /ˈsprɪŋˌkliːnɪŋ/ NOUN
Spring-cleaning is the process of thoroughly cleaning a place, especially your home.
The rooms inside were undergoing a spring-cleaning.
- American English: spring-cleaning
- Arabic: تَنْظِيفٌ شَامِلٌ لِلْمَنْزِلِ بَعْدَ إِنْتِهاءِ الشِّتاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: faxina geral
- Chinese: 春季大扫除
- Croatian: veliko spremanje
- Czech: jarní úklid
- Danish: hovedrengøring
- Dutch: voorjaarsschoonmaak
- European Spanish: limpieza general
- Finnish: kevätsiivous
- French: nettoyage de printemps
- German: Frühjahrsputz
- Greek: ανοιξιάτικο καθάρισμα
- Italian: pulizie di primavera
- Japanese: 春季の大掃除
- Korean: 대청소
- Norwegian: vårrengjøring
- Polish: wiosenne porządki
- European Portuguese: limpeza a fundo
- Romanian: curățenie de primăvară
- Russian: генеральная уборка
- Spanish: limpieza general
- Swedish: vårstädning
- Thai: การทำความสะอาดบ้านทั่วทั้งหลัง
- Turkish: bahar temizliği
- Ukrainian: генеральне прибирання
- Vietnamese: dọn dẹp nhà cửa sạch sẽ vào cuối đông
Translation of spring-cleaning from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary