Portuguese translation of 'stock market '
Bolsa, mercado de valores
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stock market '
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I play daring and disastrous poker and cautious and competent stock market.THE DICE MAN (2002)
I think if ever he left the Police Service, he'd do very well in the stock market.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
And so she picks up stock market tips and real estate tips and she makes ten times as much as I do.THE SERPENT'S MARK (2002)
He's got a website up on the Central Coast, he runs a sorta stock market consultancy, as far as I can gather.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'stock market '
In Common Usage. stock market is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'stock market ' in Other Languages
British English: stock market /stɒk ˈmɑːkɪt/ NOUN
The stock market consists of the activity of buying stocks and shares, and the people and institutions that organize it.
...a practical guide to investing in the stock market.
- American English: stock market
- Arabic: بُورْصَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: Mercado de ações
- Chinese: 证券市场
- Croatian: tržište burzovnih papira
- Czech: burza cenných papírů obchody
- Danish: aktiemarked
- Dutch: effectenbeurs
- European Spanish: mercado de valores
- Finnish: osakemarkkinat
- French: bourse marchés
- German: Börse
- Greek: χρηματιστήριο
- Italian: mercato azionario
- Japanese: 株式市場
- Korean: 증권 시장
- Norwegian: aksjemarked
- Polish: rynek papierów wartościowych
- European Portuguese: mercado de ações
- Romanian: bursă de valori
- Russian: фондовый рынок
- Spanish: mercado de valores
- Swedish: aktiemarknad
- Thai: ตลาดหุ้น
- Turkish: borsa
- Ukrainian: ринок цінних паперів
- Vietnamese: thị trường chứng khoán
Translation of stock market from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary