Portuguese translation of 'stowaway'
passageiro (‑a) clandestino (‑a)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stowaway'
`One can go north, try to get to a port, stowaway on a neutral ship -- try to get to Sweden or somewhere like that.In Love and War
Trends of 'stowaway'
View usage over:
'stowaway' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: passageiro clandestino passageira clandestina
- Chinese: 偷乘者
- European Spanish: polizón polizona
- French: passager clandestin passagère clandestine
- German: blinder Passagier
- Italian: passeggero clandestino passeggera clandestina
- Japanese: 密航者
- Korean: 밀항자
- Portuguese: passageiro clandestino passageira clandestina
- Spanish: polizón polizona
Translation of stowaway from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary