Portuguese translation of straddle
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'straddle'
He was sorely tempted to straddle her right now; let her open her eyes and see it there, raw and wet.EVERVILLE (2001)
The safest but slowest way was to straddle the iron and edge your way over a foot at a time.The Third Class Genie
"As she felt Chris try to straddle her back, she also heard an exclamation of pain, as the twisted ankle took some weight.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'straddle'
View usage over:
'straddle' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: cavalgar
- Chinese: 跨坐
- European Spanish: sentarse a horcajadas
- French: être à cheval sur
- German: rittlings sitzen auf
- Italian: stare a cavalcioni di
- Japanese: 足を広げる
- Korean: ~위로 다리를 벌려 걸치다
- Portuguese: cavalgar
- Spanish: sentarse a horcajadas
Translation of straddle from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary