Portuguese translation of 'swimmer'
nadador (a) m, f
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'swimmer'
Kolchinsky pressed a button on the panel in front of him, releasing the swimmer delivery vehicle from the crane.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
He was bending towards the lake now, helping another swimmer , one she hadn't seen, ashore.Dreams of Innocence
And afterwards she was caught up in despair, hers the panicked sensations of a swimmer swept far beyond her depth.Here Be Dragons
Trends of 'swimmer'
View usage over:
'swimmer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سَابِح
- Brazilian Portuguese: nadador nadadora
- Chinese: 游泳者
- Croatian: plivač
- Czech: plavec plavkyně
- Danish: svømmer
- Dutch: zwemmer
- European Spanish: nadador nadadora
- Finnish: uimari
- French: nageur
- German: Schwimmer Schwimmerin
- Greek: κολυμβητής κολυμβήτρια
- Italian: nuotatore nuotatrice
- Japanese: 泳ぐ人
- Korean: 수영하는 사람
- Norwegian: svømmer
- Polish: pływak pływaczka
- Portuguese: nadador nadadora
- Romanian: înotător înotătoare, înotători, înotătoare
- Russian: пловец
- Spanish: nadador nadadora
- Swedish: simmare
- Thai: นักว่ายน้ำ
- Turkish: yüzücü
- Ukrainian: плавець
- Vietnamese: người bơi
Translation of swimmer from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary