Portuguese translation of 'temporary'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'temporary'
The remains of Paul Silverlight were removed and King was left in possession, temporary proprietor of all he surveyed.Left, Right and Centre
Whitlock swung the van into the first bend in the road and the temporary sanctuary of an avenue of mahogany trees.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Like the younger nurse, she was much given to smiling: like her, the smile was in temporary abeyance.San Andreas
Trends of 'temporary'
View usage over:
'temporary' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُؤَقَّت
- Brazilian Portuguese: temporário temporária
- Chinese: 临时的
- Croatian: privremen privremena
- Czech: dočasný
- Danish: midlertidig
- Dutch: tijdelijk
- European Spanish: temporal
- Finnish: tilapäinen
- French: temporaire
- German: vorübergehend
- Greek: προσωρινός προσωρινή
- Italian: temporaneo temporanea
- Japanese: 一時の
- Korean: 임시의
- Norwegian: midlertidig
- Polish: tymczasowy tymczasowa
- Portuguese: temporário temporária
- Romanian: temporar temporar, temporară, temporari, temporare
- Russian: временный временная
- Spanish: temporal
- Swedish: tillfällig fillfälligt
- Thai: ชั่วคราว
- Turkish: geçici
- Ukrainian: тимчасовий
- Vietnamese: tạm thời
Translation of temporary from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary