Portuguese translation of 'tennis racket'
raquete f de tênis
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'tennis racket'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Time to dust off your tennis racket, cricket bat or jogging shoes.The Sun (2013)
Trends of 'tennis racket'
Used Rarely. tennis racket is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'tennis racket' in Other Languages
British English: tennis racket /ˈtɛnɪs ˈrækɪt/ NOUN
A tennis racket is the racket that you use when you play tennis.
- American English: tennis racket
- Arabic: مَضْرَبُ التِّنِس
- Brazilian Portuguese: raquete de tênis
- Chinese: 网球拍
- Croatian: teniski reket
- Czech: tenisová raketa
- Danish: tennisketsjer
- Dutch: tennisracket
- European Spanish: raqueta de tenis
- Finnish: tennismaila
- French: raquette de tennis
- German: Tennisschläger
- Greek: ρακέτα τένις
- Italian: racchetta da tennis
- Japanese: テニスラケット
- Korean: 테니스 라켓
- Norwegian: tennisracket
- Polish: rakieta tenisowa
- European Portuguese: raquete de ténis
- Romanian: rachetă de tenis
- Russian: теннисная ракетка
- Spanish: raqueta de tenis
- Swedish: tennisracket
- Thai: ไม้ตีเทนนิส
- Turkish: tenis raketi
- Ukrainian: тенісна ракетка
- Vietnamese: vợt quần vợt
Translation of tennis racket from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary