Portuguese translation of 'ticket inspector'
revisor(a) m, f
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'ticket inspector'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The ticket inspector, with his huge moustache and dressed in his khaki uniform, stared at me.GYPSY MASALA (2004)
Trends of 'ticket inspector'
Used Rarely. ticket inspector is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'ticket inspector' in Other Languages
British English: ticket inspector /ˈtɪkɪtɪnspɛktə/ NOUN
A ticket inspector is a person whose job is to check passengers' tickets on public transport.
- American English: ticket inspector
- Arabic: مُفَتِّشُ التَذَاكِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: cobrador
- Chinese: 查票员
- Croatian: kondukter
- Czech: revizor jízdenek
- Danish: billetkontrollør
- Dutch: controleur
- European Spanish: revisor
- Finnish: lipuntarkastaja
- French: contrôleur
- German: Fahrkartenkontrolleur
- Greek: ελεγκτής εισιτηρίων
- Italian: controllore
- Japanese: 検札係
- Korean: 검찰원
- Norwegian: billettkontrollør
- Polish: kontroler biletów
- European Portuguese: fiscal de bilhetes
- Romanian: controlor de bilete(în transportul public)
- Russian: билетный контролер
- Spanish: revisor
- Swedish: biljettkontrollant
- Thai: ผู้ตรวจตั๋ว
- Turkish: bilet kontrolörü
- Ukrainian: кондуктор
- Vietnamese: thanh tra soát vé
Translation of ticket inspector from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary