Portuguese translation of 'tobacconist'
vendedor (a) m, f de tabaco
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'tobacconist'
© jps, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'tobacconist'
Have a snooze on Mummy's lap... Yes, Marcus had been behind me one day in the tobacconist 's.The Disposal of the Living
So instead I go to a tobacconist that sells stamps across the road from where she buys her vegetables.A Roomful of Birds - Scottish short stories 1990
On every street corner here there was a little grocer's shop or a tobacconist 's, windows and walls bright with coloured signs.The White Dove
Trends of 'tobacconist'
View usage over:
'tobacconist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَائِعُ السَّجَائِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: tabacaria
- Chinese: 香烟店
- Croatian: prodavač duhana
- Czech: trafika
- Danish: tobakshandler
- Dutch: sigarenwinkel
- European Spanish: estanco
- Finnish: tupakkakauppa
- French: bureau de tabac
- German: Tabakwarenladen Tabakwarenläden
- Greek: καπνοπωλείο
- Italian: tabaccaio
- Japanese: タバコ屋
- Korean: 담배 가게
- Norwegian: tobakksforretning
- Polish: kiosk tytoniowy
- Portuguese: tabacaria
- Romanian: tutungerie tutungerii
- Russian: табачный магазин
- Spanish: estanco
- Swedish: tobaksaffär
- Thai: พ่อค้าขายผลิตภัณฑ์ประเภทยาสูบ
- Turkish: tütüncü
- Ukrainian: тютюнова крамниця
- Vietnamese: cửa hàng bán thuốc lá
Translation of tobacconist from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary