Portuguese translation of 'tricycle'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'tricycle'
© Michael Kraus, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'tricycle'
She certainly didn't see the child on the tricycle until she was almost on top of him.The Ambassador's Women
Above this contraption floated a big egg-shaped silk balloon of hydrogen, from which the tricycle with the incumbent Alberto were suspended.Seize the Reckless Wind
He pulled the door open to reveal a beautiful tricycle with an elegant canopy.The Tartan Ringers
Trends of 'tricycle'
View usage over:
'tricycle' in Other Languages
- Arabic: دَرَّاجَة ثُلَاثِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: triciclo
- Chinese: 三轮车
- Croatian: tricikl
- Czech: tříkolka
- Danish: trehjulet cykel
- Dutch: driewieler
- European Spanish: triciclo
- Finnish: kolmipyörä
- French: tricycle
- German: Dreirad Dreiräder
- Greek: τρίκυκλο
- Italian: triciclo
- Japanese: 三輪車
- Korean: 세발자전거
- Norwegian: trehjulssykkel
- Polish: trycykl
- Portuguese: triciclo
- Romanian: tricicletă triciclete
- Russian: трехколесный велосипед
- Spanish: triciclo
- Swedish: trehjuling
- Thai: รถจักรยานสามล้อ
- Turkish: üç tekerlekli bisiklet
- Ukrainian: триколісний велосипед
- Vietnamese: xe đạp ba bánh
Translation of tricycle from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary