Portuguese translation of 'troubleshooter'
1 (in conflict)
conciliador (a) m, f
2 (solver of problems)
solucionador (a) m, f de problemas
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'troubleshooter'
While he was working on his Ph. D., he was headhunted by a computer software house as a troubleshooter.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Or were you just pursuing your troubleshooter image as seen in all the newspapers?Prosecutor
Trends of 'troubleshooter'
View usage over:
'troubleshooter' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: solucionador de problemas solucionadora de problemas
- Chinese: > 排解纠纷者公司或政府中的
- European Spanish: mediador mediadora
- French: expert en résolution de problèmes experte en résolution de problèmes
- German: Vermittler Vermittlerin
- Italian: conciliatore conciliatrice
- Japanese: 問題解決者
- Korean: > 분쟁 중재자회사나 국가 간의
- Portuguese: solucionador de problemas solucionadora de problemas
- Spanish: mediador mediadora
Translation of troubleshooter from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary