Portuguese translation of 'unconscious'
to knock sb unconscious
pôr alguém nocaute
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unconscious'
I know you didn't see them, sir, even hear them, you were unconscious at the time.San Andreas
She stared at the unconscious figure of Canete then let her gun hand fall to her side.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Once he had hit her, almost knocking her unconscious ; he had been ashamed that he had not been instantly contrite.Murder Song
Trends of 'unconscious'
View usage over:
'unconscious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ وَاعٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inconsciente
- Chinese: 不省人事的
- Croatian: bez svijesti nesvjesna
- Czech: v bezvědomí
- Danish: ubevidst
- Dutch: buiten bewustzijn
- European Spanish: inconsciente
- Finnish: tiedoton
- French: inconscient
- German: bewusstlos
- Greek: λιπόθυμος λιπόθυμη
- Italian: privo di sensi priva di sensi
- Japanese: 意識を失った
- Korean: 무의식의
- Norwegian: bevisstløs
- Polish: nieświadomy nieświadoma
- Portuguese: inconsciente
- Romanian: inconștient inconștientă, inconștienți, inconștiente
- Russian: бессознательный бессознательная
- Spanish: inconsciente
- Swedish: omedveten omedvetet
- Thai: ไม่รู้สึกตัว
- Turkish: bilinçsiz
- Ukrainian: непритомний
- Vietnamese: bất tỉnh
Translation of unconscious from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary