Portuguese translation of undercut
undercut [ʌndəˈkʌt] irregular
Word forms: cut
vender por menos que
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'undercut'
Here, the same water poured up and out, boiling and foaming, from the cavities that obviously undercut the rock on either side.A Death in Time
That's the trouble with being a freelance, if they can undercut you they will, you know.FALLEN WOMEN (2002)
The Taiwanese have got a very attractive layette on the market and they're trying to undercut us.Toy Shop
Trends of 'undercut'
View usage over:
'undercut' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: rebaixar os preços
- Chinese: 以低于…的价格出售
- European Spanish: vender más barato que
- French: battre sur les prixN
- German: unterbieten
- Italian: vendere a prezzo inferiore
- Japanese: 安く売る
- Korean: ~보다 가격을 내리다
- Portuguese: baixar os preços
- Spanish: vender más barato que
Translation of undercut from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary