Portuguese translation of 'unruly'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unruly'
Absurdly, the closest she could come to a parallel was the kind of disappointment aimed at unruly boys by put-upon mothers.Death of a Nymph
It's just -- Thing is, I suppose you might say I'm a man of unruly passions.PROSPECT HILL (2003)
He had as large a legion as he could hold sway over; many more and his army would become unruly.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
Trends of 'unruly'
View usage over:
'unruly' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: indisciplinado
- Chinese: 难管教的 >尤指儿童
- European Spanish: indisciplinado indisciplinada
- French: indiscipliné indisciplinée
- German: ungebärdig
- Italian: indisciplinato indisciplinata
- Japanese: 始末に負えない
- Korean: 제멋대로인
- Portuguese: indisciplinado indisciplinada
- Spanish: indisciplinado indisciplinada
Translation of unruly from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary