Portuguese translation of vantage point
vantage point [ˈvɑːntɪdʒ-]
posição f estratégica
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'vantage point'
One man Ellie could see from her vantage point , hidden behind a desk unit, was actually crying.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
Even from this vantage point , the road up the larger canyon was quite invisible.A Plague of Angels
He parked across somebody's garage entrance and barrelled up the street to his nephew's vantage point.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'vantage point'
View usage over:
'vantage point' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: posição estratégica
- Chinese: > 有利位置便于观察的
- European Spanish: posición ventajosa
- French: poste d'observationN
- German: Aussichtspunkt
- Italian: posizione privilegiata
- Japanese: 見晴らしのよい場所
- Korean: 유리한 위치
- Portuguese: posição estratégica
- Spanish: posición ventajosa
Translation of vantage point from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary