Portuguese translation of 'watchdog'
cão m de guarda
vigia m, f
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'watchdog'
He told Evans about Jupiter's trick on the massive watchdog.The Mystery of the Purple Pirate
`Mr Mahoney, the C. A. A. is a very busy government body which acts as watchdog on aircraft safety, and we're very expensive.Seize the Reckless Wind
He had no computer in his own office, looking on it as a watchdog that might turn on him.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'watchdog'
View usage over:
'watchdog' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: cão de guarda
- Chinese: 监察员
- European Spanish: organismo de control
- French: organisme de contrôleN
- German: Aufpasser
- Italian: preposto alla sorveglianza preposta alla sorveglianza
- Japanese: 監視人
- Korean: 감시인
- Portuguese: cão de guarda
- Spanish: organismo de control
Translation of watchdog from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary