Portuguese translation of 'wetsuit'
roupa de mergulho
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wetsuit'
Mircea, the pink mermaid minus tail in a wetsuit , broke in.A Daystar of Fear
The gash was superficial though blood was oozing down the wetsuit on to his canvas shoes.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
But Tony felt hot and clammy, perspiration making his shirt cling with all the discomfort of a wetsuit on dry land.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'wetsuit'
View usage over:
'wetsuit' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَدْلَةُ الغَوْص
- Brazilian Portuguese: roupa de mergulho
- Chinese: 潜水服
- Croatian: ronilačko odijelo
- Czech: neoprén potápěčský oblek
- Danish: våddragt
- Dutch: wetsuit
- European Spanish: traje de neopreno
- Finnish: märkäpuku
- French: combinaison de plongée
- German: Taucheranzug Taucheranzüge
- Greek: στολή κατάδυσης
- Italian: muta
- Japanese: ウェットスーツ
- Korean: 잠수복
- Norwegian: våtdrakt
- Polish: strój piankowy
- Portuguese: fato de borracha
- Romanian: costum de cauciuc pentru scafandri
- Russian: лёгкий водолазный костюм
- Spanish: traje de buceo
- Swedish: våtdräkt
- Thai: ชุดดำน้ำ
- Turkish: balıkadam kıyafeti
- Ukrainian: гідрокостюм
- Vietnamese: bộ đồ lặn
Translation of wetsuit from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary