Portuguese translation of 'woollens'
artigos mpl de lã
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'woollens'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Hanuman asked as he pulled on his spare set of woollens and gloves.THE BROKEN GOD
The fingers were cold, but his stomach under the layers of woollens was warm enough.THE WHITE DOVE
Trends of 'woollens'
Used Rarely. woollens is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'woollens' in Other Languages
British English: woollens /ˈwʊlənz/ NOUN
Woollens are clothes, especially sweaters, that are made of wool.
- American English: woolens
- Arabic: أَصْوَاف
- Brazilian Portuguese: artigos de lã
- Chinese: 毛织品
- Croatian: vuneni odjevni predmeti
- Czech: vlněné oděvy
- Danish: uldtøj
- Dutch: wollen kledingstukken
- European Spanish: prendas de lana
- Finnish: villavaatteet
- French: lainage
- German: Wollsachen
- Greek: μάλλινα είδη
- Italian: capi di lana
- Japanese: 毛織物衣類
- Korean: 모직물
- Norwegian: ullklær
- Polish: ubrania wełniane
- European Portuguese: artigos de lã
- Romanian: confecții de lână
- Russian: шерстяная одежда
- Spanish: prendas de lana
- Swedish: yllekläder
- Thai: เสื้อผ้าที่ทำจากขนสัตว์
- Turkish: yünlüler
- Ukrainian: вовняні вироби
- Vietnamese: quần áo len
Translation of woollens from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary