Spanish translation of 'aforementioned'
Example Sentences Including 'aforementioned'
Erwin did not need Dolan whispering in his ear to know that this was the aforementioned Hubert Nordhoff.EVERVILLE (2001)
The point is that my client strongly denies possessing the aforementioned information at the time you allege.DEAD BEAT (2002)
In addition to the aforementioned merits, the watch, our captain claimed, was completely moisture-proof.The Lonely Sea
Trends of 'aforementioned'
View usage over:
'aforementioned' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: supracitado supracitada
- Chinese: 此前提及的
- European Spanish: anteriormente mencionado anteriormente mencionada
- French: susmentionné susdite
- German: oben erwähnt
- Italian: suddetto suddetta
- Japanese: 前述の
- Korean: 앞서 말한
- Portuguese: supracitado supracitada
- Spanish: anteriormente mencionado anteriormente mencionada
Translation of aforementioned from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary