Spanish translation of 'airsick'
Example Sentences Including 'airsick'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
`Get your head out of the radarscope and you won't get airsick.CHAINS OF COMMAND (1993)
Trends of 'airsick'
Used Rarely. airsick is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'airsick' in Other Languages
British English: airsick /ˈɛəˌsɪk/ ADJECTIVE
If you are airsick, you are sick or nauseated from travelling in an aircraft.
I was violently airsick all the way.
- American English: airsick
- Arabic: دُوارُ الـجَوّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: com náusea devido a viagem aérea
- Chinese: 晕机
- Croatian: koji osjeća mučninu pri letenju
- Czech: trpící nevolností v letadle
- Danish: luftsyg
- Dutch: luchtziek
- European Spanish: mareado avión
- Finnish: pahoinvoiva lentokoneessa
- French: malade en avion
- German: flugkrank
- Greek: πάσχων από αεροναυτία
- Italian: avere il mal d’aria
- Japanese: 飛行機に酔った
- Korean: 비행기 멀미가 난
- Norwegian: flysyk
- Polish: cierpiący na chorobę powietrzną
- European Portuguese: enjoado devido a viagem aérea
- Romanian: rău de avion
- Russian: страдающий воздушной болезнью
- Spanish: mareado
- Swedish: flygsjuk
- Thai: เมาเครื่องบิน
- Turkish: uçak tutmuş
- Ukrainian: той, хто страждає на повітряну хворобу
- Vietnamese: say máy bay
Translation of airsick from the Collins English to Spanish
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.