Spanish translation of 'amazing'
- (= astonishing)
⇒ that's amazing news!
¡es una noticia asombrosa!
- (= wonderful)
⇒ Kay's an amazing cook
Kay es una cocinera extraordinaria
Example Sentences Including 'amazing'
It's amazing what she picks up,' Alexis said, parking in a quiet side street of terraced houses.KICK BACK (2002)
It's amazing how the official atmosphere of a police station can loosen the tongue.The Sound of Murder
It was amazing the way she could twist any situation to her advantage.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'amazing'
View usage over:
⇒ to be amazed (at)
quedar pasmado (de)
⇒ I was amazed that I managed to do it
estaba asombrado de haberlo conseguido
⇒ you amaze me!
¡me dejas patidifuso! (inf)
Example Sentences Including 'amaze'
The idleness of some of the legal profession never ceases to amaze me.KICK BACK (2002)
He was Mrs Marline's brother, which never ceased to amaze me.The Black Opal
It never ceased to amaze Ruiz just how terrified Dennison's men were of their employer.The Devil's Door
'amazing' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُدْهِش
- Brazilian Portuguese: extraordinário extraordinária
- Chinese: 令人惊异的
- Croatian: zapanjujući zapanjujuća
- Czech: úžasný
- Danish: forbløffende
- Dutch: verbazingwekkend
- European Spanish: asombroso asombrosaadmirable
- Finnish: ällistyttävä
- French: merveilleux merveilleuse
- German: erstaunend
- Greek: καταπληκτικός καταπληκτική
- Italian: meraviglioso meravigliosa
- Japanese: 驚くべき
- Korean: 놀라운
- Norwegian: forbausende
- Polish: zdumiewający zdumiewająca
- Portuguese: extraordinário extraordinária
- Romanian: uimitor uimitoare, uimitori, uimitoare
- Russian: изумительный изумительная
- Spanish: asombroso asombrosa
- Swedish: otrolig otroligt
- Thai: น่าประหลาดใจ
- Turkish: hayret verici
- Ukrainian: дивовижний
- Vietnamese: đáng kinh ngạc
Translation of amazing from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary