Spanish translation of 'checkup'
Video: pronunciation of 'checkup'
Example Sentences Including 'checkup'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
With a family dinner scheduled in mid-September, Vicky decided to enlist Jeffrey's help in getting Sara to agree to a checkup.LASTING TREASURES (1993)
Like a medical checkup, except they probe the old brain box instead of the prostate.THE ENDLESS GAME (1993)
`The nurse thought we should have Dr. Bryce give you a checkup ," her mother added.I.O.U. - SOMEONE HAS TO PAY (1993)
Trends of 'checkup'
Used Rarely. checkup is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'checkup' in Other Languages
British English: check-up /ˈtʃɛkʌp/ NOUN
A check-up is a routine examination by a doctor or dentist.
The disease was detected during a routine check-up.
- American English: checkup
- Arabic: فَحْص طِبِّي عام
- Brazilian Portuguese: check-up
- Chinese: 检查
- Croatian: pregled
- Czech: prohlídka lékařská
- Danish: undersøgelse
- Dutch: medisch onderzoek
- European Spanish: chequeo
- Finnish: lääkärintarkastus
- French: examen médical
- German: Untersuchung Arzt
- Greek: τσεκάπ
- Italian: visita di controllo
- Japanese: 検査
- Korean: 검사 검사
- Norwegian: kontroll
- Polish: badania kontrolne
- European Portuguese: check-up
- Romanian: control de rutină
- Russian: осмотр
- Spanish: comprobación
- Swedish: läkarundersökning
- Thai: การตรวจสุขภาพ
- Turkish: sağlık kontrolü
- Ukrainian: огляд
- Vietnamese: sự kiểm tra sức khỏe
Translation of checkup from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary