Spanish translation of 'collaborator'
colaborador (colaboradora) m f
Example Sentences Including 'collaborator'
He has found me a most willing, if marginally helpful, collaborator.A Rodent of Doubt
He paused, glancing at Helen, not as if she were an interrogator but a collaborator.Death of a Nymph
Billy Strayhorn, Ellington's enigmatic collaborator and co-songwriter, dies on 31 May 1967 --- finally claimed by cancer.LOVE YOU MADLY (2002)
Trends of 'collaborator'
View usage over:
'collaborator' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: colaborador colaboradora
- Chinese: 合作者尤指著书或进行研究时的
- European Spanish: colaborador colaboradora
- French: collaborateur collaboratrice
- German: Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiterin
- Italian: collaboratore collaboratrice
- Japanese: 共同制作者
- Korean: 공동 제작자
- Portuguese: colaborador colaboradora
- Spanish: colaborador colaboradora
Translation of collaborator from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary