Spanish translation of 'coroner'
Example Sentences Including 'coroner'
It was enough that they related to the further enquiries the coroner had promised her.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
And he was a long way short of anything he'd like to hear himself explaining to a nit-picking coroner.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Murdoch Finnegan's flat was even more depressing than the coroner 's court.A Conviction of Guilt
Trends of 'coroner'
View usage over:
'coroner' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: magistrado que investiga mortes suspeitas
- Chinese: 验尸官
- European Spanish: juez de instrucción jueza de instrucción
- French: officiel chargé de déterminer les causes d'un décèsN
- German: Rechtsmediziner Rechtsmedizinerin
- Italian: magistrato incaricato di indagare la causa di morte in circostanze sospette
- Japanese: 検死官
- Korean: 검시관
- Portuguese: médico legista médica legista
- Spanish: juez de instrucción jueza de instrucción
Translation of coroner from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary