Spanish translation of coroner
Example Sentences Including 'coroner'
It was enough that they related to the further enquiries the coroner had promised her.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
And he was a long way short of anything he'd like to hear himself explaining to a nit-picking coroner.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Murdoch Finnegan's flat was even more depressing than the coroner 's court.A Conviction of Guilt
Trends of 'coroner'
View usage over:
'coroner' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: magistrado que investiga mortes suspeitas
- Chinese: 验尸官
- European Spanish: juez de instrucción jueza de instrucción
- French: officiel chargé de déterminer les causes d'un décèsN
- German: Rechtsmediziner Rechtsmedizinerin
- Italian: magistrato incaricato di indagare la causa di morte in circostanze sospette
- Japanese: 検死官
- Korean: 검시관
- Portuguese: médico legista médica legista
- Spanish: juez de instrucción jueza de instrucción
Translation of coroner from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.